What is the general relationship among access time, memory cost, and capacity?-Solution

5 comments

Question is:

What is the general relationship among access time, memory cost, and capacity?

Solution is:

There is a relationship among Access time, Memory cost per bit and the storage capacity for that access times are given below-

Faster access time, 
 Greater cost per bit; 
 Greater capacity, 

And in opposite sense,

Slower access time,
  Smaller cost per bit,
  Greater capacity.
  .

That means - 
1) If computer can access something in so fast then it's cost per bit will be also greater and capacity of storage also be greater.
2) If computer can/need access something in slower then it's cost per bit will be smaller and the capacity remain constant and will be greater.



Tags: Computer Organization and Architecture, general relationship among access time, memory cost, and capacity, general relationship among access time, memory cost, and capacity solution,


5 comments :

  1. I had doubts about magic spells after purchasing many spells that never worked I actually decided to never buy a spell again. I have tried different spell casters..Some of them never answered me after I paid and were obvious scammers, some really cast a spell but for some reason it didn't work. Then I saw a video on you-tube with a person who was mentioning she had results with prophet ogidiga . Despite the suspicions I had his site looked real so I gave spells a last try. It's probably the best decision I ever made in my life because it worked and my boyfriend came back with me After I broke up with him I spent a lot of time wishing that I could just turn the clock backwards.He helped me do just that. fact our relationship feels like the [(M I R A C L E C E N T E R 1 1 0 @ g m a i l . c o m] or call + 2 3 4 9 0 6 7 4 6 4 0 4 8


    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading. general

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... get muzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps it really is countless people think about sex toys as filthy or anything that doesn't have to be practiced within a spousal relationship or serious relationship. As well as it's just as we experience an inclination to be mortified about such subjects. https://www.adamandeve121.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete